CURRENT HOURS of OPERATION:
The FARM MARKET store located in Milford NJ:
- Phillips Farms has opened its brand new Farm Market store. The address is: 564 Milford-Warren Glen Rd (also called Rt 519), Milford NJ 08848. Hours are 9am-6:30pm seven days a week, with 9-10am reserved for Seniors and those at risk on all days. Farm-fresh fruits and vegetables available, in addition to locally-sourced products such as eggs, cheese, milk, coffee and so much more. Now available for the fall are Pumpkins, Cider Donuts and fresh Apple Cider.
- Phillips Farms has 2 Pick-Your-Own locations: The Main Farm location is at 91 Crabapple Hill Rd, Milford NJ 08848. The Farm Market location is at 564 Milford-Warren Glen Rd (Rt 519), Milford NJ 08848.
- MAIN FARM Pick-Your-Own. The Main Farm location for PYO is now CLOSED for the 2020 season.
- FARM MARKET Pick-Your-Own. The Farm Market location for PYO currently has pumpkins available for picking. The LAST DAY for Pumpkin Picking is Saturday October 31. PYO at the Farm Market is CLOSED every Tuesday. Hours are 9am-6pm; on Fridays and Saturdays the time from 9-10am is reserved for Seniors and those individuals at high risk, therefore on those days it is open to the general public at 10am.
- WAGON RIDES at the FARM MARKET store location are now CLOSED for the season.
- Call 908-995-0022 for up-to-date picking information. Please visit our Pick-Your-Own page on this website for information about the changes in procedure this year due to COVID-19.
The new Farm Market store located at 564 Milford-Warren Glen Rd (Rt 519) Milford NJ is now OPEN 7 days a week from 9am-6:30pm (with 9-10am reserved for Seniors and those at risk on all days). Visit the Pick-Your-Own page on this website for days and hours of operation, as well as information about the changes in procedure this year due to COVID-19.
Situated along the Delaware River in the rolling, pastoral hills of Milford New Jersey, Phillips Farms is a jewel in the northwest corner of Hunterdon County. Located
70 miles from the bustling streets of Manhattan, our farm takes you into the serene countryside famous for its year-round beauty and history.
Directions from New York City to our Farm Market
store located at 564 Milford-Warren Glen Rd, Milford NJ:
Take the Holland Tunnel into New Jersey.
You will now be on I-78 West. Follow I-78 West.
From I-78 West, take Exit 11 for Pattenburg/W.Portal.
Keep left at the fork in the ramp.
Merge onto NJ-173 W.
Immediately enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto CR-614 West/Pattenburg Rd (basically cross over route 78).
CR-614/Pattenburg Rd. becomes CR-614 West. Stay on CR-614 West for 2.5 miles until a 4-way stop. Continue for 2 more miles and make a sharp left turn at the Little York Inn, staying on CR-614 West.
Continue on CR-614 West for another 2.5 miles. CR-614 turns into Spring Mills Rd.
At the stop sign, turn left onto CR-519 North/Milford Warren Glen Rd.
The new Farm Market store is on the left.