In addition to purchasing produce at the Farm Stand, we bring our fruits, plants, jams and vegetables to many Farm Markets both here in Hunterdon County and In New York City.
The famous Greenmarket Farmers Markets in New York City started in 1976 and brought many people in Manhattan and its boroughs the opportunity to purchase fresh, high quality locally grown food.
The Hunterdon Land Trust Farmers' Market was established in 2007 and has grown to feature over two-dozen local vendors selling what they grow or make directly to the consumer.
You can find us selling our plants and produce in the following market locations.
Some markets sell limited products only; see notes below:
In New York City:
- Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn: Saturdays (year round)
- Borough Hall/Cadman Plaza, Brooklyn: Saturdays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays (March – December)
- Union Square, Manhattan: Mondays (March – December); Saturdays (berries and jam only; March – December); Wednesdays (berries, cut flowers and jam only; June – Nov.); Fridays (raspberries & blackberries only; July-Sept.)
- City Hall Park (@ Brooklyn Bridge), Manhattan: Tuesdays (June – December)
- Grand Street (Lower East Side), Manhattan: Sundays (July – November)
- Jackson Heights, Queens: Sundays (June – December)
- DUMBO, Brooklyn: Sundays (June – November)
In New Jersey:
- Dvoor Farm, Flemington: Sundays (May – November); Thursday evenings (June – Oct.)
For your convenience, click here to view or print our crop timetable* to use as a handy reference guide of when your favorite fruits and vegetables are normally in season and may be available for purchase when you stop by and see us at one of these farmers markets.